Date(s) - 20/11/2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Calling all Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders and Networkers
If you are interested in networking with like minded individuals and local businesses, then this event, Hosted by Rotary Club Of Glenelg is must to attend. The event will be held from 6pm on Wednesday the 20th November at The Holdfast Hotel – The Holdy 83 Brighton Road, Glenelg.
The evening consists of a live interview with the Mayor of Glenelg Amanda Wilson where we’ll experience her success story on becoming Holdfast Bay’s first female Mayor.
Mayor Amanda Wilson Profile
- Was elected as Councillor for the Somerton Ward in November 2014
- Deputy Mayor November 2017 to March 2018.
- Elected as Acting Mayor in March 2018.
- Elected as the first female Mayor of the City of Holdfast Bay in November 2018
- Coastal Protection Board
- Married to Simon and has 3 children.
- Former Commercial Partner at Adelaide Legal Firm
- Former Board Member for the Education and Early Childhood Services Registration and Standards Board of South Australia and Chaired the audit committee and sat on finance committee.
- Passionate about the Holdfast Bay area and its community including, the environment, assets, community safety, healthy and quality lifestyle for all generations and forging a prosperous local business economy.
Following the interview, there will be an opportunity to have a social drink and network amongst each other. Tickets are only $25 and includes catering for finger food with a bar available for drinks. As the event is small and exclusive, booking’s to secure your ticket are essential as the previous event was a sell out.
Please enter your details below at BOOKINGS to secure your ticket. Also, please reach out to let me know your attending as we may have a social drink afterwards.
If you have any questions, please contact Brett Taylor on 0439 581 680
Bookings are closed for this event.